Oct 25, 2012

Wet N Wild Haul

Two weeks ago at CVS, all Wet N Wild products were buy one get one free! Wet N Wild is one of the cheaper drugstore brands, but that doesn't mean that they don't have some great products. I've been loving their mono shadows and Megalast lipsticks! They also have great eyeshadow trios, "Walking on Eggshells" is my favorite. 


The Haul: 
Color Icon Eyeshadow Single- Panther
Color Icon Eyeshadow Single- Nutty
Megalast Lip Color w/bonus lip pencil-Red Velvet
Megalast Lip Color w/bonus lip pencil-Sugar Plum Fairy
Silk Finish Lipstick-Nouveau Pink
Silk Finish Lipstick-Dark Wine
Megaslicks Lipgloss- Cotton Candy
Megaslicks Lipgloss-Seedless Watermelon
Wild Shine Nail Color-Clear

Total: $8.50 (with tax) 

If you've never tried Wet N Wild, I suggest you give them a try! Their Megalast lipsticks are my favorite product that they offer. They're super pigmented and they stay put! The eyeshadows are my other favorite product from Wet N Wild. The trios and singles are both smooth, blendable, and pigmented. The Wild Shine nail polish in clear makes a great basecoat! I'm really excited to try the lipgloss and Silk Finish lipstick. 

If you're a fan of Wet N Wild on Facebook, you can enter to win a trip to Hollywood! I'll be reviewing the products as soon as I get home from Texas! I'm visiting my boyfriend, so far I'm loving it out here! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in USA to get wet n wild, you cant get it in the uk :( everything looks so nice! Especially that red velvet lisptick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I lived in the UK so I could buy bourjois, boots, and collection 2000! Haha. Oh, and MUA! :) Yes, their lipsticks are really nice quality for the price.

      :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥