Nov 19, 2012

Makeup From Austria!

Whenever I see or hear about beauty brands that are only available abroad, I automatically want to try them. Recently, my dad went to Austria and brought me back all of these goodies! My aunt also helped out by picking the shades that she thought would suit me, and even pitched in! So, thank you to my dad and my Aunt who bought me all of this wonderful makeup and brought it back home for me! 


The Haul:

  • Astor Soft Sensation Lipstick- "060"
  • Dita von Teese for Artdeco Lipstick- "Erotique"
  • Isadora Perfect Moisture Lipstick-"Flirty Fuchsia" 
  • Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono-"Starlight Expresso"
  • Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono-"Oh, It's Toffeeful"
  • Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono-"My First Copperware Party"
  • Labello Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
  • Labello Rose Shine Lip Balm
  • Astor Big and Beautiful Boom! Volume Mascara
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
  • Isadora Big Bold Mascara
  • Manhattan Supersize Mascara
I have heard so many great things and seen some awesome swatches of most of these products, and I'm so excited to finally try them out myself! I have been longing for a Dita Von Teese lipstick ever since I heard that she was creating her own line with Artdeco, about a year ago. I can't wait to post about each and every one of these items in detail. It's so much fun to discover new beauty products! 

8 comments:

  1. The Dita von Teese lipstick looks gorgeous! Can't wait to read a more in depth review of that one :) I really want to try Catrice products too - heard they are lovely quality for the affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it out yesterday and it was wonderful- wish I could try more of her shades! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Catrice shadows! Unfortunately your aunt didn't buy you the eyeshadow from catrice that is a dupe to mac's club.:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter had her wedding in Austria and we hired a wonderful
    Bridal Make up artist. She did an absolutely amazing job and made the bride and all of her maid's look even more gorgeous than they already are. I was very surprised how great of a job she did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time I saw a picture on instagram with these things and wondered, if they are available everywhere :) but now I know :D
    well, if there is something u wanna have, let me know and I can send it to you. all these things are available in germany too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥